Your shopping cart is empty.
RPA ServicesWe provide a full Radiation Protection Adviser service to assist persons working with sources of ionising radiation to comply with The Radiological Protection Act, 1991 (Ionising Radiation) Order, 2000. We offer ongoing technical advice and guidance and also offer a range of practical services. button
Public Training CoursesUp Coming Public Courses A 2 Day Radiological Protection Training Course is held once a year in the centre of the country in Portlaoise. The next course will take place on the 27th and 28th of May 2013 at the Heritage hotel in Portlaoise.
Click link to download course info.button
In House Training CoursesIn House Courses Radiation Safety Ireland can address all your radiation safety training needs through the provision of our in-house bespoke training courses. Examples of such training courses are as follows.
Click the links to download course info.
- 1 Day Safe Use of Sealed Radioactive Sources.
- 1 Day Nuclear Moisture Density Guages.
- 1 Day X-Ray Safety Course.
- 1 Day Safe Use of Radiochemicals.
- 2 Day Radiological Protection Officer (RPOs and Supervisors).
- 1 Day ADR Transport Awareness Training.